Wednesday 12 March 2014

RIP Damaris Ayodo

 


I got the call at work three hours ago, that Damaris Ayodo, a close family friend had passed over to the other side.

May you rest in peace Auntie,and go into the light with your husband,Awour,Odhiambo and Johnnie who were waiting for you. Thank you for being who you were, and the love and support you have always given to my family. I won't forget visiting you every Sunday as a child,and your constant generosity. You made a huge difference to the lives of many women in Kapisul Kabondo, uplifting their lives. I am so proud of you. You were really there for Wananchi, and have raised the bar.

The news has not sunk in.You have been a close dear friend to our family. Bless you, may you go into the light. You will be missed.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the Ayodo family.

I will update this post with Funeral/burial details when things get sorted.

Update: The church service will be at the Maxwell Seventh day Adventist church  onWednesday 26thMarch at 1pm.
Burial in Kapisul Kabondo at the Ayodo's home on Friday 28th  March.



No comments: